Are you not sleeping because you have… one night’s anger?
I love the way you work Eurovision into everything haha
Some general things I would like to see in ESC2015
- A HUGE show (although it’s the 60th so this is pretty much guaranteed)
- More non-English songs, obviously if a singer wants to sing in English it’s their decision but more languages is always good
- Tying into the last point, a song in Welsh (it won’t happen but a girl can dream)
- Postcards like the one’s in 2014 and 2013, idk I just loved these postcards because they feel a bit more personal and you can connect with the artist more
- Centring the theme around invidividual cultures instead of European unity, and also pushing countries to consider more national language rep, so we don’t end up with 95% English songs with the occasional non-English here and there. A milestone contest should be an opportunity to reflect on the contest’s roots, and its origins as a way to unite post-WWII Europe goes hand in hand with promoting diversity in culture and language.
Why does every shampoo or yoghurt advert involve Nicole Scherzinger making orgasm-like noises?